Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And so it begins...

As I get ever nearer to level 80, I realize that I'd like to begin documenting some of my Warcraft experiences. My main, Yrovi, is a female Forsaken warrior, currently Protection spec., and makes her home on the Gul'dan (US) server. I have various alts that I play (far too many, to be honest) most of them also on Gul'dan, but a couple that I visit are on other servers. I'll eventually narrow my attention to just a small handful and cover them here.

I enjoy a varied approach to WoW, just because playing one toon for me gets very old after awhile. Whenever I start thinking that my main is getting stale or boring, I switch over to an alt and play something different. Keeps things interesting. It also keeps me from leveling as fast as I'd like, but I feel like the trade-off is worth it. Seriously, what good is powerleveling to the cap only to hate the character when you get there?

So, here's to a new beginning, a new year, and a new hobby.

... Provided it doesn't get stale. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment