Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blinky

It's been awhile.

Honestly, I haven't been working on my main the way I should. I feel a bit sheepish. Maybe I'm a little burned out? Or it could be that I often feel like I don't have enough time to run an instance when I log on. Instances are so important right now to get gear in order to get to the defense cap... and I just never seem to have the time to run them. That's just an excuse, though. I should just make the time. *sigh* We'll see what happens. Maybe I'll try running the regular level 80 instances, like Utgarde Pinnacle. The defense cap is less imperative there, and I think there are drops for me, plus I can work on getting Wyrmrest Accord rep.

I suppose the other option is, of course, to buy up a few more items with tons of defense on them, like the saronite boots and bracers. They are my last two greens I need to replace (other than my gun... but I would rather wait to replace that with something I can craft). That may just get me to the first defense cap for heroics... I don't know.

Since I'm feeling so indecisive about Yrovi, I've been logging onto an alt: a Blood Elf mage by the name of Xapha. I had created her ages ago and never got into the groove, I supppose. Now, though, I'm really feeling her... and I LOVE Blink. I don't know why. It isn't that impressive. 20 yards doesn't really do much, and it doesn't have a really cool animation or anything. But I'm addicted to that spell. Every time I'm going somewhere, I blink on every cooldown. Every. Single. Cooldown. It's unhealthy.

Anyway... Xapha is level 21 currently, and I'm running her as Frost, naturally. I think one reason why I had a hard time with her when I first created her, was that I was trying to level Arcane. Not so good. Regardless, I've yet to kill Dar'Kahn or his lieutenants, as I seem to always be on when no one else is around, so I'm currently running around the Hillsbrad Foothills until I can find a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment