Friday, April 17, 2009

IRL: Boston

This weekend, I'm traveling to a place I've never been to before. And no, it's not Silithus or Naxxramas. In fact, it's not in Azeroth at all. /gasp

A friend of mine is running the Boston Marathon, so I'm heading to Boston to cheer her on. That means, of course, that I'll be dealing with WoW withdrawl, seeing as I doubt I'll have access to Warcraft in Boston. I suppose it's possible, and I am planning on taking my laptop along, but I'll probably be too interesting in the city to actually want to play.

Also, I haven't patched up WoW on my laptop, yet.

I still have to pack and do some housecleaning before I head off for the north. Hopefully they'll be nice to this little Texan.

Poor Yrovi will just have to wait on getting further along in the tourney. Or maybe not, who knows? Could be that I'll be able to play for an hour or so at night in the hotel room. I guess it depends on whether or not they have internet access.

Anyway, wish my friend luck and good weather for her run, and hopefully I'll survive 4 days without WoW, if it comes to that. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment