Monday, June 29, 2009

OH EM GEE

OMGWTFBBQROFLMAO!


They listened. :D

They actually listened, and we are finally given what we've asked for! Thank you Blizzard! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Zarhym, you are my star upon the earth! You come bearing such amazingly good news. I had Yrovi keep engineering, not wanting to drop, not wanting to relevel something like Jewelcrafting or Blacksmithing. It would be tedious, expensive, awful in every way. I spent so much time and gold getting to 450 engineering and now you come and make my day! You get a muffin. A fancy, internet muffin. Also a virtual hug. Just for this news.

Of the new stuff, the Dalaran AH is spectacular, Jeeves looks super-cool (though I'll probably never get him...), and all the improvements to regular stuff has made my day, totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment