Friday, July 17, 2009

Interwebz?

So I don't get Internet at my house until the 25th (that would be next Saturday, I guess). This makes me a sad panda, mostly because this means I have to play something like Sims 3, as that doesn't require Internet. I've come to the conclusion that all games are better with the Internet, though, so I'm still sad. If I could just log on for an hour it would make me happier, but I'm not sure when I'll get the chance.

On top of that, my Wii is still busted because I'm lazy as all hell and still haven't sent it in for repairs. I'll probably do that this weekend, or maybe this afternoon, but I've got to find a small box for the console. In the meantime, I've got an old PlayStation 2 around here somewhere, so maybe I'll finally finish that Final Fantasy game or Kingdom Hearts or maybe Sly 2.

Or maybe I'll do a Harry Potter marathon and watch all 5 of the movies so that this weekend I can go see the new film and be all caught up. That should take up quite a bit of time in between housework. I've still got boxes all over the place, while I try, little by little, to move into my house.

Clothes need to be washed, boxes recycled, old things from my childhood dealt with (ever heard of Playmobil? I used to collect the stuff, so I have bags/boxes of that and I need to figure out what to do with it all...), exercise equipment cleaned off and brought in from the garage, a sleeper-sofa to overhaul... the list goes on and on and on. And that's just inside. Don't get me started on my garden out back. After the scorching TX summer, most of the plants are dead.

Why does owning and maintaining your own place take up so much damn time?

No comments:

Post a Comment