Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Returning to Routine

I'm back, but it's a bumpy start. Forgetting that today is Tuesday, and thus maintenance day, I spent last night watching my delicious TV instead of playing and catching up (Oh, and it was delicious... my DVR has so much work to do, I swear I'm going to wear it out. I mean, who doesn't love a Deadliest Catch marathon?). I did manage to play a bit yesterday morning and this morning (hooray for minor maintenance!) and ding'd 53 on Seona. Just five more levels to go before leaving the old world behind for good.

My plan to level Seona exclusively in the Plaguelands is falling a bit flat, however. Most of the quests are actually harder than I thought for my level and many of the exclamation marks in Chillwind Camp are still grayed out. Because I hearthed back to Ironforge just after hitting level 53, it's possible a few more have opened up for me and the mobs will be a bit easier to take down. When you get a group of 3 or 4 orange mobs on you, it's tough, even for a paladin. Or, even better, when an elite abomination comes out of nowhere to more or less one-shot you. I was so surprised by him I forgot to bubble. :(

To compensate for the scarce questing, I've been going back to Tanaris and am thinking about hitting Un'Goro for a bit. If the plaguelands are consistently more difficult than I feel is necessary, I'll supplement with stuff from Kalimdor. Still, the plaguelands are kind of fun. Seona definitely has an advantage against the undead (exorcism anyone?) and that's the only mob you'll find out there, just about. She's also smack dab in the center of the Redpath questline, which I've never done before. I hear it's a doozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment